At St. Joseph's Academy we strive to educate leaders for life. The Angel Ambassadors is one way our students can foster their leadership skills. The club is comprised of a large group of enthusiastic sophomores, juniors and seniors who are dedicated to the positive promotion of St. Joseph’s Academy. These young women have the unique opportunity to develop and receive training in communication, public relations, marketing and interpersonal skills. Some of the opportunities for Angel Ambassadors include:
- Tour Guides: Provide tours for alumnae, prospective students and families throughout the school year and at various on-campus events.
- Greeters for on-campus events: Greet and escort guests when they visit SJA for special events.
- SJA Representatives at off-campus recruitment events: Represent SJA through conversation and positive presence at off-campus recruitment events.
- Student Leaders for on-campus recruitment events: Lead activities and conversations for prospective students at on-campus recruitment events.
- High School Night Greeters: Greet and distribute materials to prospective families at High School Nights.
- High School Night Presenters: Provide information at SJA's High School Night presentations.
- Open House Tour Guides: Provide tours for prospective students and families at our annual Open House in November.
- Marketing and Special Events Committee Members: Assist with Admissions marketing and special event needs.