During Lent Campus Ministry invites you to:
• Use any of our resources or your own.
• Join the Wednesday Angels in Prayer meeting.
• Stop by Campus Ministry to pray with one of your Campus Ministers or pick up a mini prayer.
• Take some quiet time in the St. Joe Chapel.
• Participate in the self-guided “Stations of the Cross” in the chapel.
• Fully enter into the Examen during the school day.
• Attend Holy Week liturgies at your parish and church.
Check back after Spring Break for some student created podcasts.
• Make plans to “give something up,” “do something different” or “kick a bad habit.”
• Check out the Campus Ministry bulletin board for sacrifice suggestions or to pick up a pretzel.
• Do something nice for someone.
• Write a letter to someone else.
• Stop by Campus Ministry for Random Acts of Kindness a Lenten Challenge.