At St. Joseph's Academy we strive to educate leaders for life. The SJA Ambassador Society, which is comprised of a small group of enthusiastic sophomores, juniors and seniors dedicated to the positive promotion of St. Joseph’s Academy, is one way our students can foster their leadership skills. These young women have the unique opportunity to develop and receive training in communication, public relations, marketing and interpersonal skills. There are several leadership roles within the Ambassador Society for which students can apply, including:
- Tour Guides: Provide tours for alumnae, prospective students and families.
- Greeter for on-campus events: Greet and escort guests when they visit SJA for special events.
- SJA Representative at off-campus recruitment events: Represent SJA through conversation and positive presence at off-campus recruitment events.
- Student Leader for on-campus recruitment events: Lead activities and conversations for prospective students at on-campus recruitment events.
- High School Night Manager: Work with Admissions team to oversee the behind-the-scenes work and organize supplies to be distributed at High School Night.
- High School Night Captain: Lead the student team and serve as the Student MC at SJA's High School Night presentations.
- High School Night Presenter: Give presentation at SJA's High School Night presentations.
- Open House Manager: Work with Admissions team to oversee the behind-the-scenes work for SJA's Open House and help train Student Tour Guides.