The purpose of the class representative program at St. Joseph’s Academy is to provide consistent communication between your graduating classmates and the Alumnae Office in order to maintain a connection with the school, promote the school mission, and inspire greater levels of class participation in alumnae activities and annual fundraising.
- Recruit class members to aid in planning class reunion events.
- Reach out to classmates on a regular basis and gather the following information: any personal or professional updates for class notes in Wings magazine, and updated emails, updated mailing addresses and telephone numbers for the Alumnae Office database. The representative is also responsible for reporting any deceased class members to the Alumnae Office and encouraging attendance at alumnae association events.
- Be knowledgeable about SJA, and communicate relevant information to your class.
- Make an annual gift to St. Joseph's Academy and assist the annual fund solicitation efforts: recruit 2-3 class members, including yourself if needed, to make reminder calls or emails to classmates encouraging participation, post messages to class social media pages, support giving day efforts (Giving Tuesday after Thanksgiving and Give SJA Day in early May) by reaching out to classmates.
- At the end of your term, provide suggestions of potential class representative replacements.
Class representatives will serve for a term of two years. At the end of your term, you have the option to continue in the role for another term or assist in locating a replacement.
Check the drop down lists below to find your current class representative. At this time, some classes do not have a class representative. If you are interested in serving as a class rep, please contact the SJA Alumnae Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.