St. Joseph’s Academy is a private, Catholic high school for girls in St. Louis, Missouri, sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet. Our mission is to provide quality Catholic education for young women in an environment that challenges them to grow in faith, knowledge, and respect for self and others. Our community expects these young women to make a profound impact in the world.
Underlying all aspects of school life are the Core Values of the Academy that have served to inspire generations of distinctive women:
- We believe in a balanced approach to developing the whole woman.
- We encourage leadership and influence through action.
- We call forth spiritual courage and confidence.
- We cultivate intellectual distinction.
- We foster the desire to serve.
- We expect excellence.
Our senior class averages 130 students with 99% attending four-year colleges and universities.