To ensure appropriate COVID-19 safety measures, SJA will be hosting both in-person and virtual college visits and information sessions throughout the 2021-2022 school year.
- Each summer, SJA’s college advisors cultivate a list of potential college visits that takes the full breadth and depth of our students' talents, interests, and aspirations into consideration. The team works throughout the summer months to schedule over 100 admissions visits throughout the school year. We see this as a critical point of contact between students, families, and colleges.
- College visits are highly promoted through e-mail blasts, social media posts, Canvas course updates, intercom and community announcements, as well as daily posting on television monitors in Shanahan Commons and outside the Main Office.
- All students, regardless of class year, are encouraged to sign up and attend both in-person and virtual visits options.
- SJA college advisors communicate with each admissions representative to ensure appropriate equipment and technology set up for their presentations whether in-person, or virtual.
- In-person visits will take place in a socially responsible way with masking enforced for both students and college representatives.
To schedule an in-person, or virtual visit, please visit SCOIR to view availability and sign-up for a time to meet with our students.
If you need assistance, please contact Ms. Christine Holladay, Director of College Advising, at email@example.com
or (314) 394-4229.Planning Your Travel
St. Joseph’s Academy is located near numerous other high schools, including: Chaminade College Preparatory School, Visitation Academy, Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School, MICDS, Ladue Horton Watkins High School, De Smet Jesuit High School, Christian Brothers College High School, Kirkwood High School, Whitfield School, Saint Louis Priory School, John Burroughs School, Clayton High School, Brentwood High School, Parkway Central High School and Westminster Christian Academy.