At St. Joseph's Academy we strive to educate leaders for life and the SJA Ambassador Society is one way our students can foster their leadership skills. The SJA Ambassador Society is comprised of a small group of enthusiastic sophomores, juniors and seniors dedicated to the positive promotion of St. Joseph’s Academy. These young women have the unique opportunity to develop and receive training in communication, public relations, marketing and interpersonal skills. There are several leadership roles within the Ambassador Society for which students can apply, including:
- Tour Guides: Provides tours for alumnae, prospective students and families.
- Greeter for on-campus events: Greets and escorts guests when they visit SJA for special events.
- SJA Representative at off-campus recruitment events: Represents SJA through conversation and positive presence at off-campus recruitment events.
- Student Leader for on-campus recruitment events: Leads activities and conversations for prospective students at on-campus recruitment events.
- High School Night Manager: Works with Mrs. Mantovani to oversee the behind-the-scenes work and organizes supplies to be distributed at High School Night.
- High School Night Captain: Leads the student team and serves as the Student MC at SJA's High School Night presentations.
- High School Night Presenter: Presents at SJA's High School Night presentations.
- Open House Manager: Works with Mrs. Mantovani to oversee the behind-the-scenes work for SJA's Open House and helps train Student Tour Guides.
The Ambassador Society is directed by Assistant Director of Admissions for Outreach and Recruitment, Katie Mantovani